Screenshots (same as V7.4) here.
- LP6 kernel
- Fixed touch sensitive
- Added Music player (fixed ringtones settings)
- Removed FMRadio (not working with LP6 kernel)
- Fixed app installation on sdcard
- Themed Camera
- Better GPS Lock
Video of V7.1 (thanks to roco446) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIN3TfHuagQ
How to install :
- Copy my rom to internal sdcard
- BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP
- If you came from a Gingerbread or AOSP Rom or if you use Stock Email, you MUST WIPE your data
- Flash my rom from Recovery
- Reboot & enjoy, let the phone to boot up, at least 5 minutes to let media scanner finish.
Known issues :
If you use a stock Exchange account, you must wipe your email & exchange data.
If you have any Market issue :
- Open the stock browser, and go to Android market web site it will ask you to use Market app, select it and go ahead (Thanks to Ayman).
- If the above solution doesn’t work, remove your Gmail account, reboot and add it again.
DO NOT CHECK “Force GPU rendering” on Developer options as it may causes some issue (Lock wallpaper…)
Download link : GT-I9100_WanamLite.XXLPB.V8.2.NO-WIPE.zip
Samsung apps may not work properly on this update, because i mixed LP6 and LPB, if you need them flash LP6 ones from add-ons page.
If you have any Home button/Lock screen/Reboot issue on ICS Roms, refer to this solution.
Please don’t make mirrors, link to this post instead, it helps me to know how many people are using my Rom.
Thanks to :
@Chainefire, @ CM9 team, @SamMobile, @JesusFreke