- Stable build based on my deodexed LPQ
- Google plus is better now
- CRT TV animation seems to be fixed
- Cf-root Kernel v5.4
- Updated root files v0.8
- Removed TW launcher
- Reviewd theme & Removed black backgrounds
- Enabled Automatic encoding on messages
- Added CSC OXALPQ.
- Fixed GPS lock
- Fixed Sdcard issue (Thanks to Chainfire)
Video of V9.3 (thanks to clicheboy) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXN1Oqx1yn4
How to install :
- Copy my rom to internal sdcard
- BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP
- If you came from a Gingerbread or AOSP Rom or if you use Stock Email, you MUST WIPE your data
- Flash my rom from Recovery
- Reboot & enjoy, let the phone to boot up, at least 5 minutes to let media scanner finish.
FAQ (Deprecated but if you can use it if still get any of these issues) :
If you use a stock Exchange account, you must wipe your email & exchange data.
If you have any Market issue :
- Open the stock browser, and go to Android market web site it will ask you to use Market app, select it and go ahead (Thanks to Ayman).
- If the above solution doesn’t work, remove your Gmail account, reboot and add it again.
DO NOT CHECK “Force GPU rendering” on Developer options as it may causes some issue (Lock wallpaper…)
If you have any syncing issues with Contacts apps try this (Thanks to Crussader)
V9.4 uses a different Google apps of my previous updates, so if you get any Gapps (Gmail, Gplus…) issues, try to clear app data, if you still get these msgs a WIPE DATA IS RECOMMENDED .
Download link :
Mirrors (Thanks to _inselaffe_ & Nicola & Kbello & Vee & Martin & A.l.i & T0xxin & Erict & Sidhu) :
Torrent (Thanks to ens_ens): https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-JTFcbXM07qZ1VaZnhrb3NRMHk5ai1DaTF2WTRuZw/edit
Mirrors are welcome, but please post it here and link to this post on other forums, it helps me to know how many people are using my Rom.
Thanks to :
@Dsixda, @Chainfire, @JesusFreke, @Fecito, @Codeworkx, @GokhanMoral, @Vertumus, @_Jkay_, @Crypted