This is my repacked version of the famous Apk Manager, one of the easiest way to hack & modify any Android application.
I repacked this tool with the following features:
- Based on ApkManager 4.9 by Daneshm90 (Big thanks to him)
- Updated Apktool V1.5.2 by iBotPeaches & Brut.Alll
- Updated Aapt v0.2
- Default compression level set to “0”
- 512Mo as default allowed heap size
- 3 ready for use fake frameworks : “other\wanam1.apk”… (for Lidroid framework editing)
- Add a “Decompile all files” feature (option 25)
A few useful Tips :
1- Always push resources files (framwork-res & twframework-res) before decompiling your Application :
using this command : “apktool.bat if framework-res.apk”
2- While recompiling and after generating the keep folder, remove from this folder :
- Any file you modified or deleted
- “Classes.dex” if you modified, deleted or added any smali files
- “resources.arsc” if you modified or added any xml file or resources files (images)
3- You may need sometimes to fix some plurals manually (by enumerating the plurals “1$d” “2$d”, removing redundant “%”… just follow the logs errors)
4- For some Applications, you may need to fix some wrong “reference-array”, change them to “reference-array”.
5- If you modify AndroidManifest.xml you have to resign your application.
If you find any of the above bugs or any other ApkTool bug, please report it here.