Ice cream sandwich and Jelly bean Roms for Samsung devices support most of languages, but a lot of careers hide many languages which they think are useless in there regions.
I made a free, small and ugly application, but very useful app to allow you enable all those hidden languages (If supported by your Rom) (Arabic, Hebrew, Farsi, Ordo and more than 80 language…) on the input list settings and the stock keyboard.
– Choose language to be enabled (83+ languages)
– Display Languages on their Locale encoding
– Auto Backup your stock language settings
– Restore your stock language settings
This App was tested on Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300), S4 (I9500), Note2 and Note 10.1 with Samsung ICS and Jellybean Roms.
This app doesn’t add any language support, it just enable all supported languages, so if you don’t get your local language after reboot, that means it’s not supported in your Rom.
- Fixed Farsi (Samsung uses a wrong country code “FA” on some FWs)
- Displayed languages list on their Locale encoding
- Many other improvements
If you like this application please Rate it on the PlayStore.